kids of all backgrounds and ages in robotics in Brookline by June 2023.
Why become a sponsor?
90% of our funding goes to providing robotics classes, camps, workshops, & events to students of all backgrounds in Brookline. The other 10% goes to funding the BrooklineBots, FTC team.
There are over 7,000 students in the Brookline Public Schools district, and we hope to reach all of them!
Robotics isn't cheap, but it's impact on young students is invaluable. By funding the Brookline Robotics Initiative (BRI), you are providing students the joy of learning how to build & program a robot, work as a team, persevere, communicate effectively & confidently, be creative, think critically, and so much more. We hope you see the value of robotics just as we do.
An FLL robot-in-a-box costs
An FTC robot-in-a-box costs
Special thanks to our current sponsors:
AES Corporation Amind Solutions Apollo Autonomy BHS Science Department Board Leaders Inc The Committee to Elect Tommy Vitolo Eduporium Elizabeth Shutters Rizika Realty Trust The Sweater Guys Glassman and Associates Jon and Francie Karlen Magnolia Optical and Yash Puri Plex systems Pop cart True Motion
We are immensely grateful for your support!
As a sponsor, you will help students in Brookline discover the applications of STEM and make learning fun! Your sponsorship allow us to gain resources and create new FLL and FTC teams in Brookline. We will use your financial resources for outreach purposes, and purchasing more robot in a boxes to distribute among the different robotics programs in Brookline. The robot-in-a-box program is something we started recently because of COVID-19. How it works is students are provided with boxes of robot pieces, pictures to guide them, and instructions on how to program it. Upon finishing, they will be able to drive it with a remote controller. It's a great way to get kids involved with little to no experience and feel accomplished on their first project.